Bono's Official Get Well Thread

Bajagirl

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending Much,Much Love and Healing Vibes Your Way,Darlin'-I'm confident that you will be in the most capable hands of your docs;may it all go Better than expected so my Favorite Irishman will Heal rapidly and be able to put on His Sexy Boots-I,and your friends/fans everywhere Love and Care for ya..Keep Us posted as to Your Progress.

• Subscriber

Bono, dude, you need to take care of yourself. Rest up, get well, get strong, the tour can wait. It's not worth jeopardizing your long term health over. As the saying goes - good things come to those who wait. Looking forward to the good things you and the rest of of the band will bring to us!

• Subscriber

Bono, dude, you need to take care of yourself. Rest up, get well, get strong, the tour can wait. It's not worth jeopardizing your long term health over. As the saying goes - good things come to those who wait. Looking forward to the good things you and the rest of of the band will bring to us!

• Subscriber

So sorry to hear that you're injured. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your health is very important, please take care. Your fans want you healthy and back on your feet and the tour can wait until you are 100% again. Much love!!

• Subscriber

Bono-love and prayers take care of yourself we will still be here when you are strong enough to wow us again!!! YOU are what's important so no worries!

• Subscriber

All my love and prayers to you for a full and speedy recovery. So looking forward to seeing you in Oakland, whether it's June 16th or later. However long it takes for you to feel 100% better. I've been waiting to see the band for 20 years, so I can wait a little longer. We'll be here whenever you're ready! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3