Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bono,

when I heard what happened I was so sad about you thinking about your health, your family and your future. cry.gifcry.gifYou have to take care about you more cause whole world needs you, more than ever. We want you in our lives forever! So, as you like to say to us: Stay safe and stay true!

Greetings from Croatia, and God Bless You dear Bono!

Get well as soon as possible!thumbsup.gif

Dear Bono,

Like the eagle and the hawk you will soar again but you must rest now—nothing is more important than health..."Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone..." It's not gone if you will take care! Sending angels in spirit and flesh to help you heal, stay strong, and smile.

It's so hard to slow down when you want to fly but we're all pulling and praying for you, and you will again in good time. with love, J

So....sorry to hear of your back injury. I can sympathize. I had a 3 level fusion in 2008. I fell in 8/09. I broke one of my screws. Now I have to have a 2nd fusion. I was waiting until after Soldier Field on 7/6/10. I'm bringing my 11 year old son. Ironic, huh? Bono, please take care & don't overdue it. It was a good 2 months before I felt like I could stand more than 10 minutes. Your health & family are the most important thing right now. If the tour has to be postponed for a few months, do it. Your true fans will want what's best for you, not them. You will be in my prayers. XOXO