Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Subscriber

Bono,

You are in my heart and prayers, lighting a candle for you as well.  I am seeing you only as you truly are--happy, well, and whole.  This community sees you this way as well--we'll lift you up and never let you down.

Take as much time as you need; we need you more than we need a tour. :-)

All my Love,

~Aisling Ireland

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My dear Bono

You have always given to me a strong energy thorough your songs… it has grown in me since 1984 when I first heard your voice….  and now, in this bad moment of your life, I want to give you back my energy for a speedy and full recovery….  Can you feel it? Italy loves you! Now and forever!!!!

So sorry you had to undergo emergency surgery on your back Bono - that's serious stuff.  You're having too much fun when performing at our wonderful shows!

We love you and I know I speak for all of NYC when I say God Bless You and a Speedy Recovery!  Take care of yourself and feel better soon.  You are so loved.

• Subscriber

Was looking forward to seeing U2 in Oakland for my 40th birthday, but all that matters is a full and speedy recovery for our man Bono.  Sending love and healing from the Bay Area! 

• Subscriber

Bono,

We are all disappointed by your injury, but everyone would be more disappointed if you try to hurry things along just to please promoters only to make things worse. None of us want to see you hooked on pain killers, it's just not worth it. Take the time your body needs and we will be ready and waiting to see you running like a nut around the stage.

Back injuries take a long time to heal everyone knows that. I bet since Larry has struggled with it for a long time he will be on your ass if you do something stupid. :-) So, give in and be the big baby that all men are when they are sick or hurt, and let Ali and the kids wait on you, LOL!

Lots of love,

Kathleen - Hershey, PA

PS. The 360 sound was amazing in DC and VA. Clair got it together in the end. I was very impressed! (My best friend is married to Todd Hudson... I get so mad when he won't help me out with tickets, LOL.) In any case, I am sure I will see the show three times this leg as well. Many of us were so happy to see Larry away from his drum kit! Please keep it in. xoxo