Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

As Hubert Humphrey once said, "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love." I have to say that you have all of this! You have done so much for so many people, my wishes for you to have a healthy and complete recovery. You and your family come first. The world will be waiting when you are ready. Now is the time to be selfish and think of yourself instead of so many others. I will send all the love that I can and positive energy to you and your family to help get you through this difficult time.

• Subscriber

I'd take some of the punches for you if I could. I can only tell you that everything will be all right, and convince myself of the same. Be kind to yourself and your body... Breathe and know we'll be right here waiting for you, whenever you're ready. After all, we're a patient lot.

Cheers to you and yours, Bono!

• Subscriber

Hoping to hear some good news.  Sending  lots of love and healing energy your way. You are important to so many, and we all have your best interests at heart.  The rest can wait.  Get well.  we love you.

• Subscriber

Bono, I have been praying for you since I heard about this the other day! I work in a recovery room where we take care of many people who have undergone surgery similar to yours, and I occasionally work in the neuroscience unit. Although I have not been on your side of the bed rail, I know this must be very tough for you. As you can see, many people are praying for you! Keep your chin up. We all love you, and hope you have a speedy recovery!!  My coworkers also wish you wellwink.gif

Marie

• Subscriber

Bono, I hope that surgery set you free from your back pain and troubles. Much warm, healing light and strength to you as you recover and find your groove again. Be well. Big love and smiles.