Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bono,

I hope you recover quickly from your operation. Everyone wants to see you back [and your back!] but please take the time to get healthy and to heal properly as your well being is what's most important to us all.

Thinking of you and your family and your U2 family,

B.

P.S. Thank you for blessing us with your heart's song last year in Toronto and Vancouver. It was a privilege and honour to celebrate such joyful noise and to be in yours and your 3 soulmates' presence. Peace.

So glad the op went well and you're out of hospital. Look after yourself Bono and get well soon. Take all the time you need for a full recovery, your health is the most important thing. We'll be waiting for you, no matter how long it takes.  Soon you'll be jumping around (not off!) the stage again. In the meantime, try and take it easy and do what the doc says!

God bless,

We love you,

Miriam

Bono

I am glad to hear you are doing well. I have had a severe back injury as well. I was bed bound for a year before they did my surgery. I know how bad the pain is, and how hard the recovery is. I am doing great now. I have to tell you that I listened to your CD's and watched your concert DVD's all the time when I was down. Your music helped me through those tough times. I want to thank you and your bandmates for being there for me. I pray for you a safe and speedy recovery. I look forward to seeing you in 2011.

Cindy from Illinois

• Subscriber

Bono 

Take your time to get well. We all wanna see you guys back at your very best. And remember if the doctors tell you to take things slowly....it has probably nothing to do with your age man. 
take it easy and take the opportunity to get spoiled by your family and friends.

Jan from Holland

Bono, my man, take care of yourself, get well soon, please please don't feel one bit bad about cancelling the NA shows ( I know I know, your too classy a guy not to feel bad), but hey, I'll see you in Montreal in 2011, I can wait, I love waiting for shows, thats kind of the fun part too you know. Just please do what the good Dr. says !!!!!!