Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bono, I wrote you already something, but I have to add after viewing The Edge video: Please don't use shortcuts. As fans, we don't want to learn that you want to do things too quickly gigs are postponed. Et alors...You don't abandon your fans recovering after an injury. I don't feel that at all. You aren't a singer and frontman machine for us but a man we respect and care for! You have blessings from my husband and son.

Take care

Sandrine

• Subscriber

Bono, you have given so much to us U2 fans, that this is your time to rest and be healthy. Us North Americans will

be patient when you come back in 2011. When U2 rocks, we rock!! May God be with you.

A U2 Fan Claudius Kumar (L.A.)

• Subscriber

OK I know I already posted. . .but God I am glad I belong to U2.com. . .I just watched the video from Edge! I really appreciate taking the time to let us know a little of whats going on and how Bono is doing.

Bono listen to the man. . .don't overdo it. . .take your time . . .we can wait as long as we have to, it is more important that you are well and at 100%.

Again so great-full that your OK and on the road to recovery.

OK ......no more cartwheeling off the stage anymore.....doctor's orders......I know you were a member of the Cirque du Soleil at one time in your life...but those days are over..... ;)

From a fan in Kelowna who is begging that the Seattle re-book be on a weekend, not a school night...please?!... or I might not be able to go.

I am a teacher by day and a student of life like everyone else......blessings.

Angela