Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bono! To my shame, i'v heard about this news, only yesterday...

Bono your songs are like the ray of light in darkness...Just two day before i heard

in god knows time your my favorite song WOWY, it help me feel better, feel as a human ,

that a hope exist... I join to all people here and sincerelly wish you recover faster, great health, and please ,do

not wash out yorself on many concerts, so you are only one...Your devoted fan from Russia...

Here's to wishing the moon shines on the sacred jucuzzi in the sky on the first street down by the riversend where the seals meet the beach looking out at the sea at the great buffalo on the island of tomorrows.

Rest well, Bono.  I got to see you guys and the 'claw' in Atlanta.  I'm sorry, but it wasn't the presentation--although it was fantastic--it was ABSOLUTELY amazing-maybe life-changing-just to be there to see you.  I hope you get back on your feet, but I have an idea that ALL of us just want you better--your voice is what we love and need, the claw and the show are extraneous.  You do know that you all could tour and you would sell out no matter what you do just so long as these boys are together and play as well as you do. I'm a mama now--oh boy--I just want you well.  Take very good care.

• Subscriber

...thinking of you, continuing to pray for your complete recovery,  hoping that you are not too uncomfortable.  Please do as you are told and come back to us only when fully ready even if that means Europe tour is affected.  Your fans and the world need you whole.  Don't let us down!  Also, thank you  for the  many positive effects you have had on my life.  That morning at Bill Hybel's Leadership Summit--you really blew my boat out of the water--and I'm a better human because of what you said that day.  All my love, Krista