Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Sending healing prayers for you and praying for comfort for your family and the band. Take care of yourself first. We'll still be here when your 100%. We love you!!

• Subscriber

Bono

I'm sure that you're in the best medical hands wishing & praying that you'll make a speedy recovery.

Larry might have to give up his stool to you! This could be his chance to lead the vocals whilst you play the drums. Hey if Muse can do it....

All the best & do things on your terms, we fans are a patient lot.

God Bless YOU always

Gerry

Brisvegas OZ!

• Subscriber

please take good care of yourself! we would really love the show to go on in paris and brussels (and the others too for my zootop-friends, ofcourse) but the most important of all is your well-being!

we look forward to see you on stage again, but take the time you need to get better. and "don let the bastards grind you down!!"*

lots of love and a very big, gentle hug from barbara (and hans, tho he's too jealous to admit)

* btw: lots of fans would love to hear you guys sing this one....

• Subscriber

[quote name=barbara1]please take good care of yourself! we would really love the show to go on in paris and brussels (and the others too for my zootop-friends, ofcourse) but the most important of all is your well-being!

we look forward to see you on stage again, but take the time you need to get better. and "don let the bastards grind you down!!"*

lots of love and a very big, gentle hug from barbara (and hans, tho he's too jealous to admit)

* btw: lots of fans would love to hear you guys sing this one....ps: i'm a nurse too! so if you need me..... you can always reach me in here! wink.gif