Bono's Official Get Well Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

You look good Bono in France! We get the "Bono Sightings" pictures regularly...taking attention away from cropped circles...I would be weary of caped men with no teeth until your full recovery...beware of "weird farmers"roll.gif!

Manon

Hey Bono,

Just checking in to encourage you and to let you know that I pray every night for your bone marrow and for you to do well rehabbing. I have also been praying for your leg and for you to focus on recovery. I know that when I had my knee surgery, I had to get my focus up and just work at the therapy. I counted the cost before I had the surgery to make sure I could do it. I'm praying for no inflammation for you and stuff. If you have scars and they are tender, vitamin E in liquid form works great to help with the healing of those. When I had my knee surgery, I could only wear sweat pants and the slightest brush against the scars almost put me through the roof. The vitamin E helped alot. Although I do have to say, a nice top with sweat pants wasn't exactly the best office attire but what else could I do? lol

Keep going. You'll get there. It's alot of work but on the other side, the rehab is worth it. You can do it. Someday, I'll send you a picture of what held my legs together. I may have it on My Space.

Heidi

Hi Bono,

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to tell you that my friend Elaine came over yesterday. She has a notebook that she writes things in and puts under the altar at church. I asked her to pray for you and told her about your injury. She has never really heard of U2. She's American but is so sheltered. But she is praying for you.

She's at church 3 times a day. I'm trying to get her to loosen up a bit and have fun but in a good way. But she is praying for you now too.

I think my eighth grade teachers are too. I keep in touch with them. They have a chapel in the convent and I think I told them about your injury and asked them to pray.

You are not forgotten and you are prayed for.

Heidi

Hello Mr Bono

Hope you don't feel pressured by anything or anybody. Just take time out for yourself. I stayed at a monastery before and felt that I was held in the palm of Yahweh's Hand. My prayer is the same for you. That's what He and we all want for you, and Mama Mary to cover you in her mantle. wink.gif