Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

its passed midnite!!! gonna give the mango-pics another go!
Yeah - can't wait!

yay ! mango pics :-) and i hadn't even thought about Halloween and Christmas! oh, the possibilities!

nothing yet, till to slow... checked my page at provider-site, says my volume is used up and will be reset on nov 15, between 0 and 1 am?! WTF?! that'd better be a typo!!!

nothing yet, till to slow... checked my page at provider-site, says my volume is used up and will be reset on nov 15, between 0 and 1 am?! WTF?! that'd better be a typo!!!
that is too late - if you want do you want to email them to me and i can post them for you?

Or post them in the facebook group and i can take them from there

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']nothing yet, till to slow... checked my page at provider-site, says my volume is used up and will be reset on nov 15, between 0 and 1 am?! WTF?! that'd better be a typo!!!

that is too late - if you want do you want to email them to me and i can post them for you?

must be mistake! we get a reset every month at the 15th between 0 and 1am. so tonite it should be on maximum again! how can it be used for the next 30 days, if that periode didnt even start yet?????

Hope it is just a mistake!

Hope it is just a mistake!

they' d better fix it sson , if they don want a very angry customer on the phone tomorrow!mad0260.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope it is just a mistake!

they' d better fix it sson , if they don want a very angry customer on the phone tomorrow!mad0260.gifNot surprised!!! but i can do it if it is not sorted by tomorrow