What can Bono the bag do?

Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse, Bonobag in bed with Bono... 
Wouldn't that be hilarious -- Bono snuggled up to Bono...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Anjana']Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse,
Bonobag in bed with Bono... 

What would be more hilarious is Bono snuggled up to Bono with me in the bag heh hehlaugh.gif - I wish I could get a picture of that on here!

How about a Bono sleeping bag to snuggle up inside at night mmmmm wrapped up in Bono all night ....

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Anjana']Wouldn't it be good if someone could send Bono a bag, then he could get someone to take pictures to feed his creative mind - Bonobag with pill, Bonobag with nurse,
Bonobag in bed with Bono... 
[/font]

What would be more hilarious is Bono snuggled up to Bono with me in the bag heh hehlaugh.gif - I wish I could get a picture of that on here!

How about a Bono sleeping bag to snuggle up inside at night mmmmm wrapped up in Bono all night ....

WANT ONE!!!!!!happy.gif

• Subscriber

Can't wait to get my bag!!!! I am having a garage sale next week and the profits will go to, what else, a Bono bag!!!!

Me want want too!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

PattiU2']Can't wait to get my bag!!!! I am having a garage sale next week and the profits will go to, what else, a Bono bag!!!!

Me want want too!They are on EBAY for those of us outside the States.  Its gonna cost me a fortune with the shipping and everything, but how worth out.  Pathetic really, having a garage sale to fund my U2 obsession, lol.  But the whole complex where I live is having one, so, lol.