Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

this is one of my favs, LAwoman! it really is cool. I swear hes wearing those boots...

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

this is one of my favs, LAwoman! it really is cool. I swear hes wearing those boots...

Thanks! And Bono is wearing girl's boots..and his face(nose)is all crinkled!! lol

hi girls!! there's no ending on these funny pics! getting all this female attention must make him the happiest bag on earth!lol! but whats all that bout the alice in wonderland movie? i def wanna see it (cause i just adore johnny playing strange, weird characters!) but i didnt hear of any controverse towards it? 

btw: spicy, did see your post there (and thanx for the song!!) and articles like that make me bitchy everytime...grrrrrr.....

BI5zVPVLxD-OX6ggAPpx7DjF_aFEG4AH

I took him to Disneyland, and he enjoyed a nice lollipop.

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Okay. Daisy girl works fine! That's what they call the Bono adoring girls on the paid side. We are all flowers! : )

hi girls!! there's no ending on these funny pics! getting all this female attention must make him the happiest bag on earth!lol! but whats all that bout the alice in wonderland movie? i def wanna see it (cause i just adore johnny playing strange, weird characters!) but i didnt hear of any controverse towards it? 

btw: spicy, did see your post there (and thanx for the song!!) and articles like that make me bitchy everytime...grrrrrr.....

101_9323.jpg