Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

More great ones LAWoman!!! Loving them!

I think he may go tap dancing this weekend with my daughter - he may like that!

"Your navel is as delicious as a goblet filled with wine." boy that king solomon sure was smitten with his woman! there is some very sexy stuff in that book-and its in the bible!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

"Your navel is as delicious as a goblet filled with wine." boy that king solomon sure was smitten with his woman! there is some very sexy stuff in that book-and its in the bible!

i bet it's his favourite part of the bible.... just as it is my love's....

wink.gif

OMG!! I just found this thread!!!!! I've been missing out! I might be here all day just catching up..... or should I run to Walmart first, just to see???

OMG!! I just found this thread!!!!! I've been missing out! I might be here all day just catching up..... or should I run to Walmart first, just to see???
omg, since ur no longer online, i take it you flew out the door like greased lightening and went straight to walmart!!!wink.gif

had to go get some exercise.... but now that i'm showered and dressed.... that's my next stop!!!

i'm still working my way thro the 38 pages of previous hilarity that i missed.... you guys are all SO crazy! and creative! I LOVE IT!

i'm still working my way thro the 38 pages of previous hilarity that i missed.... you guys are all SO crazy! and creative! I LOVE IT!

lol, its pretty good ..

Really.....there's 38 pages. I'ts only showing 29?? Huh.