Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

What can Bono the bag do?

04072010441.jpg

Oh, this is precious! Involving our whole families in this madness....  roll.gif

She loves thinking of ideas too!!!

And if she got on the stage with him Spicy - she would teach him well - she is strict and bossy just like her mother!!

04072010442.jpg

The bag has a restraining order against me. Muahaha !!! 

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
04072010441.jpg

so cute! bono in a dress and tap shoes!! you know, dont you think it would really add in to the show if he broke out into a little tap routine on stage?

but of course with eleanor on stage helping him along!!

would be great!! as long as he thinks bout the back... and don get to wild and reckless... i've seen astair doin routines, auch... not with that back, b-man!

and lets hope he's got lovely knees, like eleanore, if he's gonna wear a dress like hers....wink.gif

wink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
04072010441.jpg

so cute! bono in a dress and tap shoes!! you know, dont you think it would really add in to the show if he broke out into a little tap routine on stage?

but of course with eleanor on stage helping him along!!

would be great!! as long as he thinks bout the back... and don get to wild and reckless... i've seen astair doin routines, auch... not with that back, b-man!

and lets hope he's got lovely knees, like eleanore, if he's gonna wear a dress like hers....wink.gif

wink.gif

I'll take her dance costume to the show just in case he wants to try it on!!!

i bet you'll offer to assist him getting in it?!
Well i help Eleanor to dress in it - so only fair that i help him too!

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Zhivvy']
04072010441.jpg

Oh, this is precious! Involving our whole families in this madness....  roll.gifFunny, Zhivvy........your daughter is a sport and very cool! Other than helping me out with a few pics, my kids say they won't have anything to do with my madness! In fact, the story is...when they saw the Rolling Stone bags. One of the first one's was the COLDPLAY bag. In fact..they threw it in the basket for me(without telling..I only saw it at the checkstand) Now with the Bono bag, it was there for a few days..before they said anything to me. When I walked over to that department one day...that is when I saw BTB. I then told them, "WHY DIDN't you guys tell me these were here!!!??" LOL!! THey said...uh..Mom......we DIDn't want to...we knew you'd just go crazy over it!! lol roll.gif