Could somebody in the organization post some news about Bono’s recovery?

Bobv1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I just read the updated news about the USA leg of the tour being postponed! I can just image how heart-breaking this must be for Bono!

But Bono, if you ever get to read this, please just concentrate on getting yourself better! And I'm sure the US concert dates will be rescheduled very soon!!

I just read the updated news about the USA leg of the tour being postponed! I can just image how heart-breaking this must be for Bono!

But Bono, if you ever get to read this, please just concentrate on getting yourself better! And I'm sure the US concert dates will be rescheduled very soon!!

celebrian, it said on the home page that bono was very upset about 1 million tickets being sold and letting those 1 million people down. he also said he was upset they now had to change all their plans!

We will see you again bono! the tour dates are being re scheduled...dont worry, we love you! that is why 1 million people bought tickets!!! ONE MILLION! and there are millions more who love you bono! We will be back...were not gonna leave you!

you taught us about uncondiotional love-and baby, thats what were gonna give back to you!

just work on the physical therapy and strengthen your muscles accordingly...work on your recovvery sweetie! thats whats most impotant!!!!