didnt wanna start new thread really...

barbara1

• Subscriber

just wanna thank u2.com and the mods for giving us the updates! its what we're all been waiting for!

thanx guys, although the news was worse than i hoped for (the injury i mean) i'm glad you told us!

• Subscriber
thank you but of course thank you not ! !

after all that fucking time .. never

No need for expletives Actarus. 

You should be able to express yourself without having to resort to them.

Thank you very much U2.com for soothing the troubled brows of the extremely worried U2 supporters.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Subscriber

I know they wanted to have some firms news about tour plans to announce, but I don't think they realize  most of us care *much more* about knowing of Bono's condition. The tour is very secondary to his health.  Hopefully, management will get the message and give us regular communication. U2 is about more than great music.

• Subscriber

I know they wanted to have some firms news about tour plans to announce, but I don't think they realize  most of us care *much more* about knowing of Bono's condition. The tour is very secondary to his health.  Hopefully, management will get the message and give us regular communication. U2 is about more than great music.

Exactly, Birdsong, exactly.

Gutted about the postponed shows, but honestly wouldn't have it any other way.  Bono's health is first and foremost. <3  Get well soon, Bono.  We'll be here for you on the flipside. wink.gif

Please do continue to keep us informed, thank you. smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

birdsong']I know they wanted to have some firms news about tour plans to announce, but I don't think they realize  most of us care *much more* about knowing of Bono's condition. The tour is very secondary to his health.  Hopefully, management will get the message and give us regular communication. U2 is about more than great music.

Gutted about the postponed shows, but honestly wouldn't have it any other way.  Bono's health is first and foremost. <3  Get well soon, Bono.  We'll be here for you on the flipside. wink.gif

ohwell.gifExalty Bono's Good health is first.

• Subscriber

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

birdsong']I know they wanted to have some firms news about tour plans to announce, but I don't think they realize  most of us care *much more* about knowing of Bono's condition. The tour is very secondary to his health.  Hopefully, management will get the message and give us regular communication. U2 is about more than great music.

ohwell.gifExactly Bono's Good health is first.