NNNOOOO!!!!!

celticfc09

• Subscriber

Sad and Happy day Celt .......happy.gif

Happy Bman is not crippled/broken back and getting treatment and will be well .......the silence on his condition was deafening!...

Sad Us tour postponed....but happy its rescheduled for 2011...so its a Mixed day!thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

Sad and Happy day Celt .......happy.gif

Happy Bman is not crippled/broken back and getting treatment and will be well .......the silence on his condition was deafening!...

Sad Us tour postponed....but happy its rescheduled for 2011...so its a Mixed day!thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

fragments in the spinal canal, people!! could have gone much worse, so i think B-man has a guardian angel... could argue he could have done a better job, but atleast he saved B-man from worse....

but i can understand celtic's reaction, sure i'm gonna say the same if the paris and brussels-concerts get postphones also...

• Subscriber

so here's what i think will happen. in the next few weeks, the glasto song will be released for the fans.

after Europe SOA will be announced and released a few months later.

Tour dates for 2011 will be announced next year as follows

U2 will begin a new series of touring starting in Jan/february 2011 in Autralia and New Zealand

March will be the South American leg

April will be a few shows in Mexico

leading up to an extended North American tour.

finally Late August/september a UK final shows to end the 360 tour

• Subscriber

A very sad day indeed, but of course so happy Bono will be okay . . . . . and I like your thinking about the new glasto song being released and the new tour leg

• Subscriber

Bone fragments in the spinal canal and slight paralysis...your right Barbara, it could have been alot worse. I am glad to hear Bono will be alright and a little sad the concert will be postponed. I agree with Celtic the US tour probably won't happen till spring 2011, after football season (since some of the shows are scheduled at football stadiums).

• Subscriber

Probably keep the same dates just a year ahead probably. And pretty much expecting the same to be said for Europe. It is a serious thing that has happened and a tour may be too much too soon