Hope you are feeling better

teacupsmommy

Dear Bono,

I'm sorry to hear of your accident.  My friend Diane called me and told me that you hurt yourself.  I hope you get better soon.  I wanted to encourage you to keep up your therapy and to do what the doctor says.  Years ago, I had a knee surgery and they realigned my kneecaps.  Both of them at the same time.   It took me eighteen months to walk again.  You can do it.  I have been praying for you since I heard of the accident and also praying for Ali and your children.  I have found that watching someone be sick or injured is harder than being sick or injured yourself.  I also wanted to tell you that I sent an email to your other site so if this is repetitive, I apologize  I wasn't sure if you would get the get well wish. But if you have to use ice packs, frozen peas work great and they mold to the shape of the area you need to ice.  And if you get really bored, you can flick the peas at people.  lol

But seriously, if I can do PT for the amount of time I did, you can do this.  I'm praying for you to not have alot of pain and inflammation. I'm also praying for the rest of the guys in the band not to worry. I wanted to tell you that even if you have to not tour for a while, I will always be your fan.  I haven't been able to see you in concert anyway because of epilepsy but I have always loved your music and always pray for you. All of you.  Be well, take care of your back and your leg and know that your fans will always love your music regardless of whether you are able to tour or not.  The most important thing is that you take care of yourself.

Heidi A. Dietrich

Everett, Ma