Expanding the 360 Tour!

u2jackie

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

basher1']Belive nothing....everything is a lie......

be
LIE
ve

Exactly Kris...

i mean come on they have just cancelled a shit load of shows and some fud's are already rumourmongering on others already they want to get a grip on themselves.

the last i read is that u2 couldnt afford to take 360 to these places. if they have postponed the shows u2 are already losing money as the tour hasnt even broke even yet, so cant see how they can put on 360.

if it were another tour then possibly..........................

I thought they were counting on the income produced from N.America and Europe to then expand the tour . . . possibly Europe will carry it now?

im done speculating!roll.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I heard before, it would be expensive to ship it over to these places. I'm thinking that they'll have a new production for the new album. Just like the Lovetown Tour and the 2 past tours. Hopefully another DVD in the works...and hoping it's a full concert, not like the Vertigo In Milan DVD. Btw, they need to release a Lovetown Tour DVD!

• Subscriber

actually today half of the european dates are sold out .. Some think and they can that the european leg is in doubt .. so that may make people bit afraid to book tickets maybe .. especially for the first dates of the legs ..

the first european dates who were sold out were from countries where the income/resident belong to the highest of the world .. so that 's done .. now it's crisis ... some stadium won't get their tickets done easily ..

the result of next year will also depend on what the european leg is goin to look like .. and/or what is the new material, what will be the new songs .. etc ..

and the new album for the end of the year ?

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

basher1']Belive nothing....everything is a lie......

be
LIE
ve

Exactly Kris...

i mean come on they have just cancelled a shit load of shows and some fud's are already rumourmongering on others already they want to get a grip on themselves.

the last i read is that u2 couldnt afford to take 360 to these places. if they have postponed the shows u2 are already losing money as the tour hasnt even broke even yet, so cant see how they can put on 360.

if it were another tour then possibly..........................

I thought they were counting on the income produced from N.America and Europe to then expand the tour . . . possibly Europe will carry it now?

im done speculating!roll.gif

But, but... they have all this cash from the sold tickets in their bank account, and it's generating this HUGE interest!