U2 and Bono

greeneyes70

You know this is one reason why I love U2!!! Most bands if they had to cancel any shows forget about seeing them but U2 they care about there fans they make sure that we will see them at a later date!!! They are not in it for the money but to make people happy thats the way I see it anyway

• Subscriber
You know this is one reason why I love U2!!! Most bands if they had to cancel any shows forget about seeing them but U2 they care about there fans they make sure that we will see them at a later date!!! They are not in it for the money but to make people happy thats the way I see it anyway

Depeche Mode were supposed to play in Riga last year, but due to Dave Gahan's cancer it was cancelled. They said they would come back as soon as possible.

But all the people whi had bought tickets were refunded their money and no show for us :(

• Subscriber

Shake dreams from your hair

My pretty child, my sweet one.

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

greeneyes70']You know this is one reason why I love U2!!! Most bands if they had to cancel any shows forget about seeing them but U2 they care about there fans they make sure that we will see them at a later date!!! They are not in it for the money but to make people happy thats the way I see it anyway

Depeche Mode were supposed to play in Riga last year, but due to Dave Gahan's cancer it was cancelled. They said they would come back as soon as possible.

But all the people whi had bought tickets were refunded their money and no show for us :(

OMG Dave Gahan has cancer, that's terrible!!!