Moderators, please delete this....

Kristaps

• Subscriber

... please delete this #**#*!($ comment from Bono's Get Well thread:

Indeed bono, everything happens for a reason.

Maybe it's a sign that you should stop making this hideous music and dressing like a total fag with identity problems.

Link: http://community.u2.com/reply/450471/t/Bono-s-Official-Get-Well-Thread.html#reply-450471

Me, and many others, believe that it has no place there.

The crazy bunny will appreciate your effort!

129191236711614170.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... please delete this #**#*!($ comment from Bono's Get Well thread:

Indeed bono, everything happens for a reason.

Maybe it's a sign that you should stop making this hideous music and dressing like a total fag with identity problems.

Link: http://community.u2.com/reply/450471/t/Bono-s-Official-Get-Well-Thread.html#reply-450471

Me, and many others, believe that it has no place there.

The crazy bunny will appreciate your effort!

129191236711614170.gif

but but but if it goes then my answer to it will go too Kris some of my greatest work is in there.

*sorry basher...

its very unrespectful (and please note that not all belgians are this rude!lol!) and a get well-thread is not the place to start this!

i know that you know that but someone gotta say something or else it ends up as a free for all.....plus what have i got to lose??????

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

barbara1']*sorry basher...

its very unrespectful (and please note that not all belgians are this rude!lol!) and a get well-thread is not the place to start this!

i know that you know that but someone gotta say something or else it ends up as a free for all.....plus what have i got to lose??????

oops, misunderstanding... i was talking bout the bonoloverpost and not you're answer to it (which i agreed with... to your suprise?)

thats why i say not all belgians are that rude... 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

barbara1']*sorry basher...

oops, misunderstanding... i was talking bout the bonoloverpost and not you're answer to it (which i agreed with... to your suprise?)

thats why i say not all belgians are that rude... no i know what you meant that the poster of that comment was being disrespectful.......hey sometimes i do defend Bono ........honest........lol

and anyone who judges a whole country on one arsehole is obviously very stupid.