GOODBYE BASH! i never really liked you anyway!

MacFoley

• Subscriber

one thing for sure, is that the zoo will see alot less c-words, fucknuts, fighting the power in true great scot style!

how ill miss seeing the blue and white flag pic with words of truth, honesty, no bullshit, fun and serious words.

there are only a handfull of zootops which i have spoke to on here for years, bash is certainly one of them!

not many people like the poor bugger, but not many people like u2, so its not big deal eh!tongue.gif

so here is my ode to the great scot bash! you been a top zootop, sent me some greatlinks and most of all made me chukkle!

see you around (on facebook no doubt) the one, the only, coming in from grumpy scotland, weighing up a total haggis, BASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

since you are leaving us, basher, please grant us the answer... are you really not wearing undies under that kilt?? really??

or is it just a myth? (and can you show us some visual  prove too?)tongue.gif

• Subscriber
since you are leaving us, basher, please grant us the answer... are you really not wearing undies under that kilt?? really??

or is it just a myth? (and can you show us some visual  prove too?)tongue.gif

Barbara - as a wife of an ocassional kilt wearer - nothing is under there! (as in underwear lol!!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']since you are leaving us, basher, please grant us the answer... are you really not wearing undies under that kilt?? really??

or is it just a myth? (and can you show us some visual  prove too?)
tongue.gif

Barbara - as a wife of an ocassional kilt wearer - nothing is under there! (as in underwear lol!!)

Thats a question you'd have to ask Aussiegirl...she got quiet a surprise when she checked at kiltfest in Glasgow...lol

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1
']since you are leaving us, basher, please grant us the answer... are you really not wearing undies under that kilt?? really??

or is it just a myth? (and can you show us some visual  prove too?)
tongue.gif

we meant to ask john, but none of us had the guts! lol!

but that doenst take away i still would like to see some prove!! come on bash, like you said ; what have you got to lose, anyway?!