U2 Rosebowl DVD early preview parties !!!!!!!!!! 21 cities in USA and Canada....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
tired.gif Baja this Baja that tired.gif
That's fine that you feel that way, but I got a great opportunity and want to keep my reputation in check with her, so you will have to wait like everyone else, and that includes me. I haven't seen any other pictures of other parties.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='CatKim wrote:

actarus']
tired.gif
 Baja this Baja that
tired.gif

That's fine that you feel that way, but I got a great opportunity and want to keep my reputation in check with her, so you will have to wait like everyone else, and that includes me. I haven't seen any other pictures of other parties.

i am not serious CatKim .. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='actarus wrote:

UnderMySkinner wrote:

actarus']ok let's back to something a bit more serious ladies and gentlemen ..

U2 fans like pictures and excepted the chicago party who created the 360 stage (who is pretty cool) , i can't see anyone

where are your pictures ?

what happened at the Chicago party? very curious as that's where i saw them the first time and will be the second

i do not think we are talking about the same parties actually but for those who are interested about Chicago's one here we have a picture of the stage replica ..

http://media.community.u2.com/_Chicago-Rose-Bowl-viewing-party-360-stage-replica/photo/9490740/74615.html

it's cool

yea we were :) figured the thing might be bigger, actually i didn't know what to expect. pretty cool