U2 Rosebowl DVD early preview parties !!!!!!!!!! 21 cities in USA and Canada....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

We had a GREAT time in New Jersey! The DVD was AWESOME to say the least!  I  wanted to sing out loudly yay.gif and jump around all night long! banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif   U2.com supplied us with a host of goodies to be handed out to everyone who attended, as well as picking up the tab for the pizza!  WOOT!

Oh, and Baja supplied us with a recipe for Irish Whiskey Cake - it was AWESOME!  YUM! tongue02.gif

• Subscriber

just one pic of Jaime and his crew...his party was, erm, quite the scene is my understanding...Fun to see two of our pics from Minneapolis....The young ones really worked hard on their claw model...you can't really see the glow stick effects in the pictures....the two teens pictured knew each other at school, found out they were each fans via t-shirts...then my teen invited the other to the party...her folks are fans, went to Croake Park...and we had not known eachother so now the U2 family has expanded even further....:-)