U2 Rosebowl DVD early preview parties !!!!!!!!!! 21 cities in USA and Canada....

• Subscriber

U2RoseBowlZooParty_London_28.jpgU2RoseBowlZooParty_London_17Katie.jpg

U2RoseBowlZooParty_London_43Samanth.jpg

Finally, my beautiful, talented cousin who took over the re-creation of the Claw and who made it to the front page of U2.com!!!!!!

U2RoseBowlZooParty_London_64Samanth.jpg

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Awesome photos Kim! The claw looks great and so do the cookies, yum. I love the U2 cut out dolls. Too cute!

I'd love to see the rest of the party photos too...or even the photos from the party I attended. ;-)

• Subscriber

Awesome photos Kim! The claw looks great and so do the cookies, yum. I love the U2 cut out dolls. Too cute!

I'd love to see the rest of the party photos too...or even the photos from the party I attended. ;-)

• Subscriber

[quote name=

btn.gifbtn_viewallimages.gif

it's been super busy IRL and we just found out a couple days ago we could post our pics.  I haven't hopped online really until now so let me see if I can figure this out...

Shannon387]Awesome photos Kim! The claw looks great and so do the cookies, yum. I love the U2 cut out dolls. Too cute!

• Community Moderator

Love the SLC Lego people and claw!

Ok, Seattle people, you guys look like you were having a blast!

I am loving everyone's pics!