U2 Rosebowl DVD early preview parties !!!!!!!!!! 21 cities in USA and Canada....

Bajagirl

• Subscriber
Question to those asking for links..........can you not view the link provided even if you are not a facebook person? Also check for info in the paid forums under fan gatherings.

...and maybe send a PM to the host of the party you would like to attend? hope that helps.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question to those asking for links..........can you not view the link provided even if you are not a facebook person? Also check for info in the paid forums under fan gatherings.
It seems you have to be registered to see the event.  I get this page when I click on a link:
facebook.jpg

With baja's link I get:
pagenotfound.jpg

• Subscriber

This is the first I've heard about the parties. Is this only being organized via Facebook? I'd like to mention it in my upcoming OTR column on @U2, but I'm not sure if there's an easy way to drive people who aren't on facebook (like myself) to easy-to-find information about all of the locations and contact info.

Baja - are you the main planner on these? Should I talk with you directly?

Thanks so much!

~Sherry

• Subscriber

@ Scout6 , to clarify the locations of the Canadian cities, I just happen to be in the right place at the right time and got lucky enough to host it in London. There were only 3 Canadians that replied to the post and got accepted and that was by fluke because she was asking for the NA cities that weren't getting the shows due to the postponment.

I understand your disappointment.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Jen']Question to those asking for links..........can you not view the link provided even if you are not a facebook person? Also check for info in the paid forums under fan gatherings.

It seems you have to be registered to see the event.  I get this page when I click on a link:
facebook.jpg

With baja's link I get:
pagenotfound.jpg

Ugh...not sure we all were just doing what we thought was best.  I would say if there is a party you want to attend PM the person on the zoo, we are checking both places.

• Subscriber
Darn, I wish they would have one in Nashville, TN. Me and my friend, Sheila would be there for sure.

Katie, y'all come on down to Atlanta and stay with me (Bowman is going to be here..if he can come all the way from Germany, you and Sheila can come from Nashville) :-)!!!  Hope u are doing well!!!