Questions About Christianity

Kristaps

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, my friend and I were talking today and through the conversation a few questions about Christianity and God arose. Since the conversation wasn’t particularly serious, the questions are neither such. In fact, I’m sure Christians may find some/many/all of them trivial. Nonetheless, I’d like to hear your replies.

1. What was God doing before the creation?

2. Where did God come from in the first place?

3. Why did he create everything right then and not a thousand year sooner or 5000 years later?

4. Why does everyone believe that God has a beard, that he was a man (as in “maleâ€, not “humanâ€) and why do people think he looks like a man?

5. Why does everyone believe that one the tree with the snake (sorry, I don’t know how the tree is called in English) had apples growing on it? Maybe they were bananas?

6. Why is Holy Spirit represented by a dove?

7. Why wasn’t meat and guitar created simultaneously?

1. Chillin
2. Love, I guess
3. He just... did!
4. Cuz people feel comfortable with the human appearance idea.
5. They could be bananas couldn't they!
6. Looks cute in a necklace doesn't it?
7. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

You can look for the answers yourself (been looking for the last 7 years) but here's a few tips: Don't believe everything the bible says, most are metaphors, on the other hand taking the example of the apple tree, there are gonna be several versions about one same happening, and in one way or another, all of them are gonna be true.

On the other hand, don't worry, all of these questions are gonna have a very clear answer very soon.

• Subscriber

"everyone knows this. god wanted to play guitar and set himself on being an axe player because it got the ladies round ya"

"everyone knows this. his mother. irine.

3. Why did he create everything right then and not a thousand year sooner or 5000 years later?

"everyone knows this, he has just turned 50! maybe you should ask him yourself!

4. Why does everyone believe that God has a beard, that he was a man (as in “maleâ€, not “humanâ€) and why do people think he looks like a man?

"everyone knows this, post popmart he had a beard. scruffy one at that! soon shaved it off to reveal his feminie side!"

5. Why does everyone believe that one the tree with the snake (sorry, I don’t know how the tree is called in English) had apples growing on it? Maybe they were bananas?

"everyone knows this. the only tree in the desert was on the cover for their biggest selling album. bananas? that wasnt until popmart, then they replaced the banana for a lemon"

"everyone knows this! didnt you see him release the doves on live8? although one nearly shit on him, it was still an act of an angel!"

"everyone knows this, you cant play a piece of meat! nor can you eat a guitar! just ask god's right hand man, he will sure tell ya!"

Everyone knows you always come up with top answers :D

Revving up.

No first or last place just everywhere.

No time, therefore now then and later are all the moment. What else is there except the now moment?

I dont believe that so not everyone.

Metaphor, descending into human limitation is that fruit.

Free, & Pure in picturization.

All was created at the same time. No then, no later -just now. Its a sealed loop.

God is the Absolute. No body on Earth or anyone who has ever visited Earth knows how to describe God. The Absolute is beyond our understanding.

The closest God image is our central Sun. This is the life giving force of our Universe. God dwelleth beyond this.

Read:  'The Nine Freedoms' by the Master George King. You WILL learn something about the Cosmos.

• Subscriber

Revving up.

No first or last place just everywhere.

No time, therefore now then and later are all the moment. What else is there except the now moment?

I dont believe that so not everyone.

Metaphor, descending into human limitation is that fruit.

Free, & Pure in picturization.

All was created at the same time. No then, no later -just now. Its a sealed loop.

God is the Absolute. No body on Earth or anyone who has ever visited Earth knows how to describe God. The Absolute is beyond our understanding.

The closest God image is our central Sun. This is the life giving force of our Universe. God dwelleth beyond this.

Read:  'The Nine Freedoms' by the Master George King. You WILL learn something about the Cosmos.

to quote Back To The Future, "this is heavy!"

How is this so?

The Sun is nothing but a star that will die one day also. To me, that isn't very comparable to God.

• Subscriber

[quote name='voxxiegirl wrote:

Infin8tum']

How is this so?

The Sun is nothing but a star that will die one day also. To me, that isn't very comparable to God.

in the ancient civilizations the sun was 

• Subscriber

[quote name='voxxiegirl wrote:

Infin8tum']

How is this so?

Without the Sun there would be no solar system, no Earth, no life on Earth, no Moon.