Questions About Christianity

Kristaps

I know life needs sun to survive. But...the sun was also created by God, right?

Yes you are right.

The Sun is the greatest physical manifestation in our known solar system. Scientifically, the Atom is built of Light. Therefore Light is the substance of every material object -know also a 'Prana' which is the Universal Life Force of everything.

It is a simple matter but one which can easily be confused. Everything is basically 'solidifed sunlight.' You are, I am, as is the keyboard you type at.

God is not the Sun, God is much more than that. However, beyond the role of imagination -the Sun is our highest imaginable manifestation.

The aim of evolution (one aim) is the spiritualization of matter and its subsequent return to the God Head.

Jesus is not God. Jesus is a highly evolved being.

He came here to show that we too can evolve past our present situation.

Like Jesus said of the miracles he performed 'you too can do these things.'

He came to us as an example of how we can evolve beyond human manifestation.

There are evolved beings in our universe just like Jesus. There are a number of levels to climb in order to become as highly evolved as Jesus. It is not exclusively a dictation of Christianity as there have been other evolved beings that have visited Earth in the past and maybe still do or will again.

There is a belief that mans sole aim (purpose) on this planet is to activate the 'Kundalini' energy which is based in the lower spine. This can take many lifetimes to achieve. References to reincarnation were removed from the bible but Jesus being ressurrected was an example of evolution and the higher state body. A higher state being can devolve in order to incarnate upon earth.

Hence the 'Avatar's' etc.

When the Kundalini energy is activated, a connection to cosmic consciousness is made.

However, this is not enough to ensure evolution as one has to raise this 'Kundalini' energy at will. 

Read: 'The Nine Freedoms.' This text (among others) was delivered by a Yoga adept named George King. Mr King made contact with higher state beings including Jesus.

There is a transmission named: 'The Twelve Blessings.' This was given to Mr King upon Jesus's return in our time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The aim of evolution (one aim) is the spiritualization of matter and its subsequent return to the God Head.

So then is evolution going backwards when scientists are now creating 'artificial' life. I posted this in a new Topic, but will post it in this thread too.

Scientists created a new bacterium using man-made DNA. Although...the new bacterium didn't just pop out from thin air - they used recipient cells from a real existing bacterium - Scientific Breakthrough - Mycoplasma mycoides.

What do you think of this sort of research?

Where do you think the world is headed anyway. The thing I like about Christianity is that it says the world will come to an end and then gives you some hope that this existence isn't just in vain.

I haven't seem to gotten that from anything else - I mean the universe will come to an end one day - scientists say this...so where is the hope for the human race? What is the purpose to life and living if it is all in vain.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Infin8tum wrote:

voxxiegirl']I know life needs sun to survive. But...the sun was also created by God, right?

[..] Scientifically, the Atom is built of Light. [..]

I don't know what "light" are you talking about, but scientifically a single atom is built of protons, neutrons and electrons. 

• Subscriber

soo many theories like the one infin8tum is talking about... so many goeroes claiming to know the truth and being in contact with supernatural forces (pardon the word, don know another one in english...) so many people who follow them and believe it...

i'm def not the smartest one around, but i don believe any of them... none of them will ever be able to prove they were right... i see the earth, i see nature... for me thats truth... and its ingenious and complicated enough... i won tire my brain with all the rest. i do sometimes feel it must have been created by some intelligent power... but then i wonder where it'd  gone afterwards? doesnt it care bout its creation anymore?

and i did study some religious books trying to answer these questions... but their answers couldnt take my doubts away.

so all i can do is live this life, trying to be a good person, trying to give some sort of meaning to me being 'here', and if there is more to it... i will deal with that when i get there (wherever 'there' is)

[quote name='voxxiegirl wrote:

Infin8tum']The aim of evolution (one aim) is the spiritualization of matter and its subsequent return to the God Head.

So then is evolution going backwards when scientists are now creating 'artificial' life. I posted this in a new Topic, but will post it in this thread too.

I would not claim that. Creation is a forward process.

Scientists created a new bacterium using man-made DNA. Although...the new bacterium didn't just pop out from thin air - they used recipient cells from a real existing bacterium - Scientific Breakthrough - Mycoplasma mycoides.

What do you think of this sort of research?

I have not read the link yet but from what you say, I dont think much about it either way.

Where do you think the world is headed anyway. The thing I like about Christianity is that it says the world will come to an end and then gives you some hope that this existence isn't just in vain.

I haven't seem to gotten that from anything else - I mean the universe will come to an end one day - scientists say this...so where is the hope for the human race? What is the purpose to life and living if it is all in vain.

The world is on its own path of evolution and it is heading in a forward direction. Will we transfer with it? Thats down to the individual. All cultures have a version of it. Mayans, Hopi, Christians, Hindu etc...

Do you think they could be onto something?

The purpose of life? Cure boredom in a trillion trillion ways.

Ahhh...science! Those people who dont believe in visitors but expect everyone to believe that the universe came out of nothing -the big bang! All this just from nothing but intelligence outside of our galaxy is impossible? Nothing?

Now lets think about nothing.... So what do you find when you think about nothing?

I find a being contemplating the idea of nothing, namely you!  Nothing?  No Such Thing!

Like Mr Terrence Mckenna said about the scientists:

Just give us one hard swallow -the big bang- and we'll roll from there!  lol

With regards to the other poster re: the Atom. I shortcutted somewhat. The protons you speak of at base are light. This is carried on a vibrational wave.

Ultimately even the light is part of what everything is made of which is awareness, the mindstuff of the universe.

Consciousness.

Its all energy which lends itself to form as long as it is held in that way.

Christianity has many facets. As do every other religions but they share common wisdoms. They are all pointers in a direction.

You either know how to approach the Godhead or you dont. We dont need a manual (religion) but a little information helps.

It is absolutely possible to reach the God Head without religion.

As a mans desire is, so is his deed.

As his deed is, so is his reward, either good or bad.

Many have spoken in this way.

There is a Law of Karma in all religion.

We forget and we discuss.

In the beginning, God created humans. After many years trying to understand stuff, humans complicated their whole existence. God was watching for a while but then he got fed up and fell asleep. One day He might wake up and sort us all out. Amen.

• Subscriber
In the beginning, God created humans. After many years trying to understand stuff, humans complicated their whole existence. God was watching for a while but then he got fed up and fell asleep. One day He might wake up and sort us all out. Amen.

this story i like... but he must be a damn big sleepy-head... if all the noise of war, disasters and prayers didnt wake him yet...

• Subscriber
@babs - ah sure sound doesnt travel in space. U heard the line 'in space no one can hear u scream'. He must be oblivious to it all :)
and you're right again, mummy.smile.gif but he should hear the prayers?? have you never seen bruce almighty?? prayers were earsplitting! noway he could just ignore them!