Some days I am not dumb, just in the wrong place at the wrong time...and you?

xtraspicy62

LOL, I dropped an airplane ticket in the toilet once. Thank God I had already flushed and scooped it out before it was totally soaked.
oh god! its so sick, but someitmes we all drop soemthing in there, and retrieving it is a must, so gotta hold the nose and roll up the sleeve, and eeewwww!!

• Subscriber

When one of my cat's was an iccle kitten he followed me everywhere and insisted on sitting beside me when I went to the loo, if I didn't let him in he'd throw himself at the door over and over so it was just easier to let him sit there watching me adoringly, anyway once his blind love for all the things I did and general curiosity got the better of him and he jumped into the toilet bowl playfully just as I got up to flush ...needless to say he never did it again!

• Subscriber
When one of my cat's was an iccle kitten he followed me everywhere and insisted on sitting beside me when I went to the loo, if I didn't let him in he'd throw himself at the door over and over so it was just easier to let him sit there watching me adoringly, anyway once his blind love for all the things I did and general curiosity got the better of him and he jumped into the toilet bowl playfully just as I got up to flush ...needless to say he never did it again!
strange cat indeed...laugh.gif we had this red cat once, always watched us when we were in the bath-tub...sitting on the edge (no, not THE Edge!) on day he lost his balance! never seen a speedy cat like that, when he jumped back outta tub again. and looking like a gremlin too...roll.gif

• Subscriber

btw: i always ALWAYS check to tioletpaper before i enter a public toilet (and i always have paper tissues in my bag, just in case...)

So do Ilaugh.gif!! Always go prepared!