Kingdom / Soon single

ATTS

Once again, atU2 scoops:

Kingdom / Soon on U2 360 Vinyl

Posted: June 03, 2010

By: m2 / @mattmcgee

It's strange that neither U2 nor Universal/Interscope seemsinterested in reporting what's on the 7-inch, orange vinyl that comeswith the U2 360 at the Rose Bowl super deluxe box set. But, judgingfrom a couple fan postings, it looks like that vinyl includes theunreleased track that played as U2 took the stage during last year'sconcerts. The only question is ... what's the song called?

A fan in the U2achtung.com forum posted this photoof the complete super deluxe box set. (Warning: large file) If you zoomin on the vinyl, you can see that the cover refers to the song as"Soon."

4666877976_3557c28f86_o.png

But over on U2start.com, a fan has postedabout "Kingdom Of Your Love" being on the vinyl with a runtime of 2:06.And last fall, The Edge (I think) referred to the song as "Kingdom OfYour Love" in a Rolling Stone article, too. Confusion over the name aside, it's good to finally get news about what's on this new vinyl.

Update: U2tour.de has posted a videoshowing the deluxe box set being unpacked, and it looks like all of thepackaging around the vinyl refers to the song as "Soon."

• Subscriber

taken from u2start forum.............from a poster called harrykool

"I called someone in Germany and he said he got the Super Deluxe version today...

On the vinyl is ''Kingdom of Your Love'' with a playtime of 2 minutes and 6 seconds (side A & B)

I like that ''Kingdom'' is on the vinyl, I never thougt U2 will release a new song with this set (it's not totally new but you know what I mean)..."

Well, not mt friend, und atU2 cited sources, eh?

Surely; Ought to be a b-side experimente bene, a la all of the smidgens before, yet cloistered to the perimiter an album later, on ancient media. HOPE it's vinyl and not a one-sided flexidisc....

• Subscriber

Well, not mt friend, und atU2 cited sources, eh?

Surely; Ought to be a b-side experimente bene, a la all of the smidgens before, yet cloistered to the perimiter an album later, on ancient media. HOPE it's vinyl and not a one-sided flexidisc....

sorry?

Trucated/translation: U2 released ZERO b-sides for NLOTH, and in the day, Kingdom would have been out there already on cassette, etc. The band issued EPs and multiple short experimental even (audible gasp) instrumentals.

• Subscriber
So it has just one song?

thats lame, even if it is Kingdom/(Of Your Love)/Soon/Where The Streets Have No Name/Beautiful Day/Kingdom

or whatever the song is called that they played as they came on stage