U2010 Turin

actarus

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

if this europearn leg goes ahead and the rumour of a tour to asia/austraila/new zealand/south america and the postponed usa leg comes true. This tour would end in June , i reckon there going to do Glastonbury next year so maybe they will end the tour with a mini uk/ireland tour around glastonbury time??? i hope so

if this europearn leg goes ahead and the rumour of a tour to asia/austraila/new zealand/south america and the postponed usa leg comes true. This tour would end in June , i reckon there going to do Glastonbury next year so maybe they will end the tour with a mini uk/ireland tour around glastonbury time??? i hope so

it's a rumour untill they say so and I thought one of the reasons they haven't done asia and all that  is coz they couldn't get the claws to them places?? Not that I'm saying that I don't want them to they should coz they need to!

• Subscriber
..the rumour of a tour to asia/austraila/new zealand/south america and the postponed usa leg comes true. This tour would end in June , i reckon there going to do Glastonbury next year so maybe they will end the tour with a mini uk/ireland tour around glastonbury time??? i hope so

that is to see

that says : U2 will be in Turin from 21 july to 05 august to repeat the 360 at the Olimpico Stadium

the claw will be built from the 22 of june

That's obviously a mistake :P The concert is on the 6th, but the crew and maybe the band are staying in the city for at least 2 weeks before, they need to rehearse. Too bad Eze's not far away so we doubt they will stay in a hotel in Torino... eyes.gif