U2360 EGGY...EASTER EGG

joshthetree

• Subscriber

U2 360 AT THE ROSE BOWL

Cool I just found...there's an eleven minute long mini film accessable via the main menu of the concert DVD, at main menu highlight 'Track Selection', keep moving your control pad or remote towards left quickly several times and the film '21 Days = U2 360' plays.banana.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

ooh I don't know about eggs...but I will have to try this tonight....have anyone else seen the Squaring the Circle...I think the studio shots of Bono with the screen thing behind him...in those he looks so good. It has to be recent (well sort of) cuz his hair is longer and he looks thinner....very good *(tho he looked great before)...

it's a small snippett of drowning man on 'Day 2' =0)
and Larry and the bells for Electrical Storm (not sure what day)! Would love to hear that live.

Day 3 is fascinating... there's Edge, Bono and Adam discussing how to arrange the equipment so as to give the people in the pit the best view! How many other billionaire rock stars bother with that stuff?  U2 LOVES their fans!

Thanks for this, Josh.  Please post more if you find them.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

joshthetree']it's a small snippett of drowning man on 'Day 2' =0)

and Larry and the bells for Electrical Storm (not sure what day)! Would love to hear that live.

Day 3 is fascinating... there's Edge, Bono and Adam discussing how to arrange the equipment so as to give the people in the pit the best view! How many other billionaire rock stars bother with that stuff?  U2 LOVES their fans!

yeah i love it, not found anymore yet.

here's a load of the old easter eggs from earlier dvds

http://media.community.u2.com/_U2-DVD-EASTER-EGGS/blog/1067207/74615.html

• Subscriber
ooh I don't know about eggs...but I will have to try this tonight....have anyone else seen the Squaring the Circle...I think the studio shots of Bono with the screen thing behind him...in those he looks so good. It has to be recent (well sort of) cuz his hair is longer and he looks thinner....very good *(tho he looked great before)...
hi badsilver, yeah i've watched 'squaring the circle' and really enjoyed itnerd.gif

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

http://media.community.u2.com/_U2-DVD-EASTER-EGGS/blog/1067207/74615.html

Thanks, for the link.  My 10 yr. old daughter thinks it is so cool and helped me find the Elevation Bono-cam. Finding the others will give us something to do together during her summer break from school. Also gives me an excuse to buy the DVDs that I don't have -- bonding time with my children laugh.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

joshthetree wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Thanks, for the link.  My 10 yr. old daughter thinks it is so cool and helped me find the Elevation Bono-cam. Finding the others will give us something to do together during her summer break from school. Also gives me an excuse to buy the DVDs that I don't have -- bonding time with my children laugh.gif 

wow! total admiration for you, nancy! you really got this and found one?? i cant make head nor tail from these instructions.... not a very technical-person, i guess...