U2360 EGGY...EASTER EGG

joshthetree

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='kevvvy wrote:

Ryan Talbot']Does anybody if/how this Easter Egg is accesible on the Blu-Ray Disc?

Can't get it to work on the PS3 with a remote :(

hi kevvy, dunno about ps3, but i found it using my xbox 360 (now why didn't they sponsor the tour?!) control pad and the cross shaped key, hope it works for you

• Subscriber
Does anybody if/how this Easter Egg is accesible on the Blu-Ray Disc?
just put your blue-ray in a dvd player. saw someone gave you some info for playing it on the x-box, well you can put any blue-ray into any dvd player. now i don't have mine yet as it's on back order but i would think that any control could be reached through a dvd remote fairly easily.

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

kevvvy wrote:

Ryan Talbot']Does anybody if/how this Easter Egg is accesible on the Blu-Ray Disc?

Can't get it to work on the PS3 with a remote
:(

hi kevvy, dunno about ps3, but i found it using my xbox 360 (now why didn't they sponsor the tour?!) control pad and the cross shaped key, hope it works for you

Bluray on an Xbox?? Didn't think that was possible? Appreciate the help by the way :) Thanks

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

kevvvy wrote:

Bluray on an Xbox?? Didn't think that was possible? Appreciate the help by the way :) Thanks

• Subscriber

[quote name='laugh.gifUnderMySkinner wrote:

just put your blue-ray in a dvd player. saw someone gave you some info for playing it on the x-box, well you can put any blue-ray into any dvd player. now i don't have mine yet as it's on back order but i would think that any control could be reached through a dvd remote fairly easily.

Unfortunately Bluray discs don't work in DVD players. You can put on in one but you'll get nothing out of it laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='kevvvy wrote:

joshthetree wrote:

kevvvy wrote:

i dont think you can play blu-ray on an xbox.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

kevvvy wrote:

joshthetree wrote:

kevvvy wrote:

Bluray on an Xbox?? Didn't think that was possible? Appreciate the help by the way
:)
Thanks

i dont think you can play blu-ray on an xbox.

you can't i'm just dumb sometimes and didn't notice kevvvy was refering to it embarassed.gif

So, let's all try to help the easter egg hunters with Blue ray, okay?

Ahem , has anyone discovered a way to access the 21 Days clip on a Blue Ray DVD in a Blue Ray player?  If so, please share..