Are you happy , where your at.....

I'm ecstatic with some aspects of my life and frickin frustrated with others but I give a good fight and continue to dream and scheme and plot and plan and doors will open in time and with effort.

That's about where I sit. Grateful and working on it ...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Always grateful. Not always happy, but always working on it. Feel blessed to have the love I have in in my life and work I can share to help others (I am a nurse like Barbara1)

The bottom line: if you are gonna get up tomorrow, you have the chance to make it better. The other option, as we say out here in Minnesota: Not so much.

• Subscriber

Am I happy where I'm in my life at present?

For the most part yes, I am. I just found a new job and so far I like it. It will be challanging, but untimately very rewarding. And I also don't have any health problems, which is a good thing, I suppose.

Now, if I changed where I live at the moment (living with my mom again sucks after having lived abroad almost a year) - I should find a new flat.

While I do enjoy all the freedoms provided by being single, a girflfriend would be cool.... *thinks of this one really great girl, about how he wants to propose her and have babies with her (and I don't even like kids!)*....

*snaps back to reality*

Ok, I'm going to tell I'm about 78% happy where I'm at.

Oh, and U2 are coming to Europe soon! WOO HOO!

• Subscriber
Am I happy where I'm in my life at present?

For the most part yes, I am. I just found a new job and so far I like it. It will be challanging, but untimately very rewarding. And I also don't have any health problems, which is a good thing, I suppose.

Now, if I changed where I live at the moment (living with my mom again sucks after having lived abroad almost a year) - I should find a new flat.

While I do enjoy all the freedoms provided by being single, a girflfriend would be cool.... *thinks of this one really great girl, about how he wants to propose her and have babies with her (and I don't even like kids!)*....

*snaps back to reality*

but why dont you propose to her, kris? you can never win if you never try...

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Kristaps']Am I happy where I'm in my life at present?

*snaps back to reality*

but why dont you propose to her, kris? you can never win if you never try...

Kris, Barbara is right, you won't know if you don't ask her!

• Subscriber
We aren't even dating, just being friends :D

P.S. And if it wasn't your business, then I wouldn't be posting it here pimp.gif So yeah, you're welcome to comment. Or advise :D

Friends is a good start - and is always worth putting out some hints about if she would be interested in more - ones where if she says no it wouldn't ruin the friendship. But if you like her so much, you need to find out!
  • Subscriber
We aren't even dating, just being friends :D

P.S. And if it wasn't your business, then I wouldn't be posting it here pimp.gif So yeah, you're welcome to comment. Or advise :D

wink.gif well , in that case, my advice is: try to find out how she feels bout taken this 'relationship' a bit further... maybe find a subtile way to tell her you feel a little more than just friendship?