Are you happy , where your at.....

I'm happy that you're happy kriz! as for the girl you talk about, most people say it's a mistake to start off as friends, but i think otherwise, women usually are easy to reach once you're in their inner circle, despite what everyone says (even what we say!) in the end we all want the same thing.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Am I happy where I'm in my life at present?

For the most part yes, I am. I just found a new job and so far I like it. It will be challanging, but untimately very rewarding. And I also don't have any health problems, which is a good thing, I suppose.

Now, if I changed where I live at the moment (living with my mom again sucks after having lived abroad almost a year) - I should find a new flat.

While I do enjoy all the freedoms provided by being single, a girflfriend would be cool.... *thinks of this one really great girl, about how he wants to propose her and have babies with her (and I don't even like kids!)*....

*snaps back to reality*

Ok, I'm going to tell I'm about 78% happy where I'm at.

Oh, and U2 are coming to Europe soon! WOO HOO!

While I do enjoy all the freedoms provided by being single, a girflfriend would be cool.... *thinks of this one really great girl, about how he wants to propose her and have babies with her (and I don't even like kids!)*....

Thats sooooo sweet , mind you the song teenage dirt bag came to mind , the bit where he says ; but she doesnt know who i am and she doesnt give a damb about me , cause im just a teenage dirt bag baby .... lol jk believe your not like that im just thinking aloud lol, go for it what have you got to lose ??