No Line On The Horizon 7" Box Set

dreamoutloud

• Subscriber

Can anyone tell me if the new 7" of Soon/Kingdom goes in the box set along with the others or will there be another single from the album???? If anyone in the know or close to the band could answer this as it will decide whether or not I buy the deluxe DVD in order to get the new 7".....Thanks

i thought about this! but i dont know. if they were to have added soon into the boxset, they would have put in in the 360 boxset would they?

suppose you can mix and match! but on the back of the no line box set, it does say to fit x4 singles doesnt it?

maybe look for a soon on ebay! hehe

• Subscriber

there was a rumour of a shorten remix of moment - that never happened (yet). i don't think there will be another single from the album - the next one will probably be some new material (hopefully)

• Subscriber

there was a rumour of a shorten remix of moment - that never happened (yet). i don't think there will be another single from the album - the next one will probably be some new material (hopefully)

I've come to the same conclusion, I don't think there will be a 4th single for the box. Would love a copy of Soon but don't / can't spend that amount of money on the super duper set just yet. I know I will eventually though. I don't have enough willpower and will end up doing some overtime to be able to get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived