Tight Pants Banned! What do you think about it?

xtraspicy62

unforunatly this is happening in all countries that have muslim comunitys not just Indonesia. I remember at high school their were to girls who had to wear trousers as they had to cover themselves up. Also i've seen familly's where the woman is dressed head to toe in a black burka outfits while the kids and farther dress normally!

The thing is it's NOT religion that is telling them they have to dress like that even though that's how they put it across which is sad to be honest! It's just ashme that people have to live like this! To me it's to much controll over women and should be stopped!

Why is there NO controll over the men?

really, claire, dont you think that their reasoning is skewed? I mean if nice looking bodies lead to lust, well then, I know some really hot looking men who are wearing pants!

Gee, shouldnt those men cover up their hot sexy butts and crotch area?

• Subscriber

if sexy womens body is the course of sin... then maybe god/allah... should have thought twice before creating it that way?? so in that case we could all blame him!

and its true, claire, some people interpretate the bible or koran in order to keep their wifes under 'control'... when my love makes the pictures at highschools, lots of muslimas are dressed like you and me, but some girls have to cover up all bodyparts and hair and downto their eyebrows too... their dads make that decision... not their god!

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

bflorendo']Religion is the enemy of God!

it really does look like it is....so much pain and suffering...in the name of religion...

makes religion seem like a tool or weapon to inflict pain, control others....

its not rue my friends but wrong religion can do that the right one has truth and peace

just got to find it..;o)