Daily agenda, whats your plans for today.......

• Subscriber

Well you can type in daily your plans if you want,

Today is sunday, I have the flu so im going to laze around the home and on the pc but only if it excites me so lol

and you all??

• Subscriber

I plan to spend some time doing homework. I have some articles about cataloging rules that I need to read and write new abstracts for.

• Subscriber

went to the election-office ....again, seems we're doin this like once a year :-(

then helped my son with his speaking-assignement, its a bout paper, the history of it, the different kinds of paper and how its produced. made dinner meanwhile and think i'm gonna do some work on the new floor in a bit.

• Subscriber

123Love-Feel better soon!!

As for my day, I got up early to bake some muffins (Blueberry), ran 3.5 miles,took care of animals, began the launry and will be off to work in a while.

When you find the right guy illum im sure you would take good care of his belly with all the cooking you love to do , and exercise..you have to be careful you dont wear him out..lol nice to see you in..

Ah well, it's now the early a.m. on Monday/14th out here on the West Coast.  I'm up at KUSF, killing some time on the computer before my 3-6am shift (if you're up, listen on kusf.org or check the archives later).

Then home, sleep a bit, get up and put in a full day's work (swing shift), home by midnight, cram down some reading (leftover daily newspapers, books on medieval art and manuscripts, etc.)  Somewhere in the midst of all that I'll have to make time for some phone calls, and the usual eating and bathing requirements. I usually get to bed a bit before sunrise.  If I have to take a morning class next semester, I'm a dead woman! 

I'm off work the next three days--yep, I had big plans for Wednesday, guess I'll have to find something else to do...

-- eaplatt

Monday evening here..

Planning to watch good news week, abbey from NCIS is guest on tonights show and I like Will Anderson, I noticed he is on tonight too - he is one funny guy. I saw him once speaking at a university...some of his jokes were a little bit too, what is the word...maybe inappropriate...infront of professors etc..... but it kind of added to the humour of it...seeing their reactions!!!

Anyway, it is about to start.

I better take a break from the pc for a while too before I get RSI from typing.

• Subscriber

Today we have a trip to the orthodontist for my son who is beginning to resemble Sponge Bob, tooth-wise, poor kid! Then stopping by the garden center to buy some basil plants - mine haven't grown from seed and I'm all out of patience. Maybe a bike ride or a walk then into the pool. Who knows after that?