Daily agenda, whats your plans for today.......

Today we have a trip to the orthodontist for my son who is beginning to resemble Sponge Bob, tooth-wise, poor kid! Then stopping by the garden center to buy some basil plants - mine haven't grown from seed and I'm all out of patience. Maybe a bike ride or a walk then into the pool. Who knows after that?

awwwwww i had braces didn't naff all for my teeth in fact made the worst and but the rest sounds awsome hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Subscriber

Sorry the braces made your teeth worse, Claire! I had them too and they improved mine and my daughter is in the midst of braces and they are helping her teeth . . . not sure what happened to you, but hopefully not too late to make the ortho find a solution?

[quote name='123love wrote:

illumination70']

123Love-Feel better soon!!

As for my day, I got up early to bake some muffins (Blueberry), ran 3.5 miles,took care of animals, began the launry and will be off to work in a while.

When you find the right guy illum im sure you would take good care of his belly with all the cooking you love to do , and exercise..you have to be careful you dont wear him out..lol nice to see you in..

Thanks 123Love!!  As for my day, I taken care of the 5 animals, began the laundry and will be heading off to work in a while.

• Subscriber
Today we have a trip to the orthodontist for my son who is beginning to resemble Sponge Bob, tooth-wise, poor kid! Then stopping by the garden center to buy some basil plants - mine haven't grown from seed and I'm all out of patience. Maybe a bike ride or a walk then into the pool. Who knows after that?

keep the faith! our oldest had very bad teeth (got them from my loves side of family) and he is wearing the braces for more than two years (almost 3) , he had to give up 2 teeth to give room to the front teeht and the result is amazing... ! he's almost done and it was very much worth the suffer and money... 

• Subscriber

Sunday was cool. My only plans were to catch the World Cup games and then a bowling banquet at night. But Monday was excellent!!

Hubby and I planned a "play hooky" from work day and took vacation days to spend the day together. After we got the kids off to school we did some fun shopping (I bought the U2 Rose bowl DVD and a goalie shirt for my son) and then had a lunch at this Asian Bistro that I have been dying to go to for a while now. Had some sushi and some great Thai food and then it was off to the movie theater to see Killers. It was an outstanding day! Definitely something we promised we would do again. Next time: the beach. :D

• Subscriber

Your hooky day sounds great! - I love days like that. Wish I could have more. Altohugh been off today spent it feeling sorry for myself on the sofa lol!!!

And Voxxie enjoy SATC 2 - I saw it the other week and it was fun - not as good as the first but good. And even if you know the ending it is still a good movie