U2 bassist Adam Clayton sues band's moneyman for 'negligence'

MacFoley

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Shit. Same thing happened to me. About 10 years ago my millions have been bled dry. It started to happen around the time my son was born, then I was getting fleeced even more around the time my daughter arrived. Buggered if I know where it all went wink.gif

i never had any millions to start from... but i bet, if it wasnt for those 3 kids, i would be having them now! you think i can sue them??tongue.gif

but anyway, i don blame adam for trying, its not cause you have lots of money, you should be okay by people ripping you off...

• Subscriber

Any views on our new manager Mac?
hey up!

well i like roy very much. mates with king kenny and will certainly bring the team together as his man management skills are better than rafa's. he will give the players some love no doubt about that.

both gerrard and torres say they are happy roy got the job, but both refuse to commit long term to the reds and want to know what the situation is. well the situation is that they are both here on lengthy contracts, and it will be up to roy if he wants to sell them or not. if we have to to ease rbs, its not the end of liverpool as many are saying. we simply replace them and prepare for the very hard season ahead. if torres wants to leave and play for chelsea, then more for him to be honest.

im sick and tired of all the gossip surrounding our club to be honest. i just want the season to start so we know what the squad will be and in my view, we still have a very good squad without torres and gerrard.

YNWA

• Subscriber

I`d have been happier with King Kenny but beggars can`t be choosers.

We beat scumchester without Gerrard and Torres a couple of seasons ago so bring it on. On our day we can beat anyone.

It`s going to be an interesting and hopefully good season. We still need to replace Alonso though.

YNWA

• Subscriber
I`d have been happier with King Kenny but beggars can`t be choosers.

We beat scumchester without Gerrard and Torres a couple of seasons ago so bring it on. On our day we can beat anyone.

It`s going to be an interesting and hopefully good season. We still need to replace Alonso though.

YNWA

I think you'll find LFC did with Aquilani and Maxi Mr Brightside.

• Subscriber

[quote name='kings wrote:

Mr Brightside']I`d have been happier with King Kenny but beggars can`t be choosers.

YNWA

I think you'll find LFC did with Aquilani and Maxi Mr Brightside.Like I said, we still have to replace Alonso.