U2 interview on Much Music Canada in 2001 or 2002. anyone have it?

sonicfungus98

I'm trying to find this old interview that took place either 2001 or 2002, cant remember.. on Much Music. It was a pretty long interview... was like 6 to 9 parts and really really funny. They were all sitting a round and chatting with the VJ and then later U2 went out to the crowd outside and they showed that. Don't think this had any musical performance on it... unless they cut it out of the one I originally saw. I think it used to be up on youtube, like 3 years ago, but cant find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it or anyone have it? Would really love to see it again. Was a pretty funny and cool interview and was different and very laid back. And Larry actually talked in it! lol

• Subscriber
I'm trying to find this old interview that took place either 2001 or 2002, cant remember.. on Much Music. It was a pretty long interview... was like 6 to 9 parts and really really funny. They were all sitting a round and chatting with the VJ and then later U2 went out to the crowd outside and they showed that. Don't think this had any musical performance on it... unless they cut it out of the one I originally saw. I think it used to be up on youtube, like 3 years ago, but cant find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it or anyone have it? Would really love to see it again. Was a pretty funny and cool interview and was different and very laid back. And Larry actually talked in it! lol
Would love to see that myself too..lol