• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

agt']

My favourite scene ever:

like christopher! have you seen click with adam sandler? walker plays this weird character...

Yeah I have and your right Walken always plays some top weird parts.

• Subscriber

barbara1']

was looking for the scene where jack gets to see diane naked, by accident.. so funny! couldnt find it tho... but love the crying scene too!Love that movie thumbsup.gif

barbara1']

was looking for the scene where jack gets to see diane naked, by accident.. so funny! couldnt find it tho... but love the crying scene too!I love this movie!

If I ever have kids I will never let them date...  I can understand why my parents sheltered me. Who needs the heartbreak? The crying like this. You know the part where she is sleeping, the moment she wakes up she is crying... this is SO funny, because it is so real.

This movie is painful to watch and funny...Harry reminds me of my ex.

Harry is such a BOY!!!! He is the epitomy of a boy who never grows up!!!!!! It's disgusting, he is what 60 whatever and still dating young women. I resent his character for breaking her heart... strangely...you can see why she is in love with him... he just understands her and they connect. She doesn't have the same connection with Julian. And Keanu Reeves in this movie playing the hot doc ... OMG, what an awesome casting. Keanu reeves is beautiful...he is my celebrity crush since I was a little girl, I had postcards all over my room of this man!

The part where he says "me too"...in the 'break up' scene... and the biggest let down she feels... this is an awesome scene. Let me try to find this scene. The "I have never lied to you, I have always told you some version of the truth' ----arrrrrghhhhh, this movie is sooooo damn good. "you know the life I had before I knew you, I knew that I could do that forever, but now look at me, what am I gonna do? what am i gonna do with all this?"

Girls be wary of boys!!!! They will use you and break your heart into pieces... nobody should have to go through this sort of suffering for anybody!!

Parents...protect your girls from boys like Harry ... it is an impossible thing to do I guess... but at least try.