:-((

barbara1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i once heard a very good quote, i think on Food Network or somethin. one of the chefs said, "life is like a starecase. it can take you up and down, but u always have 2 remember, it can never just take you down. it will always take u back up in the end." i though that was very uplifting, hope this helps!

i once heard a very good quote, i think on Food Network or somethin. one of the chefs said, "life is like a starecase. it can take you up and down, but u always have 2 remember, it can never just take you down. it will always take u back up in the end." i though that was very uplifting, hope this helps!
of course stairs can just take you down...you have to DECIDE whether or not you even want to turn around and go back up, to decide whether or not its worth the trip...BC going back up is a conscious decision, take a lot of effort, and after going down sooo low, some people will not want to go back up yet another time...it takes just too much energy and theyre totally FRIED!!!

fried-egg-dead-chicken.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

zooropa_rockz']

of course stairs can just take you down...you have to DECIDE whether or not you even want to turn around and go back up, to decide whether or not its worth the trip...BC going back up is a conscious decision, take a lot of effort, and after going down sooo low, some people will not want to go back up yet another time...it takes just too much energy and theyre totally FRIED!!!

fried-egg-dead-chicken.jpg

That's funny http://community.u2.com/d...n/bypass/images/clap.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']
adult-humor-pictures.jpeg

LOL!!! but i do hope it will take us a lot longer than 18 years to look like that, spicy!!

oy! changed it to 60! sorryembarassed.gif

thanx for that, spicy!

laugh.gif

Archived