£100 Million loss due to the 360 Tour Delay

agt

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

who cares about the money ,yes  its nice to be comfortable but hey its not like they are going to  have no roof over their heads, seriously I couldn't care less

A lot of people don't get paid whilst this situation is on going. Stage crews ect have families to support and if there not working they ain't being paid.

It's easy to jsut say the bands making enough, but it's another when you think of the lower people in the chain who are having to make ends meet until the tour gets going again.

• Subscriber

[quote name='agt wrote:

123love']who cares about the money ,yes  its nice to be comfortable but hey its not like they are going to  have no roof over their heads, seriously I couldn't care less

A lot of people don't get paid whilst this situation is on going. Stage crews ect have families to support and if there not working they ain't being paid.

It's easy to jsut say the bands making enough, but it's another when you think of the lower people in the chain who are having to make ends meet until the tour gets going again.

True , painful and tiring waiting.

• Subscriber

atU2.com ran an article with Paul McGuiness stating that Bono's healing well and they expect the rescheduled dates soon . . . . let me see if that article is still there . . . .