I was shocked to see Bono wrote Blue

wahine

Wow, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. I have been listening to Zucchero for years, my daughter made me a cd a long time ago and absolutely hands down my favorte song EVER, called Blue Zucchero sung with Cheryl Crow was written by BONO!!!! She took the Cd to Chicago with her and I wanted to hear it so I brought it up on youtube and was going through all the different lyrics of other songs and it said on there Bono. WHAT A SHOCK THAT WAS!! I'm listening to it right now and it's just blowing me away, makes sense U2 is one of my favorite bands but that song was my favorite all time by anyone. Wow, Bono just amazes me!! That was like a special bonus tonight.

I knew I had good taste!! My husband just looked shocked when I told him that cuz he use to have to listen to it all the time and nobody in this house had a clue, they all know it's my favorite song.

• Subscriber

had a similar feeling years ago, my love is a roy orbinson fan... and tho i think its fun to sing along with some of his older tunes, i've always loved 'she'sz a mystery to me' and so did my love! so i ws so amazed when i found out bono and edge wrote the song, and when i told my love, he didnt wanna believe it at first... was goin like 'yeah, yeah, sure, bono wrote it again, hey?'happy.gif