Seriously, is Life On Earth Worth Living?

xtraspicy62

so many problems in the world today, makes me wonder:  Is it worth the trip....?

add on your thoughts, reflections, stories, pictures, videos, music, poems, etc....

lol there were some "UFO" sightings the other week over here...and I thought to myself "yeah if it was a UFO, they probably took one look at the way things are going in the world...and then left". I mean...people killing each other in wars...famine and poverty...pollution...why would they stay?

Is it worth the trip? I'd think not. Unless they were just like us and wanted to steal the planets resources.

Just like the movie Avatar. This was a brilliant film.

But on the other hand... and more to the point of your post...is life worth living ? I think your use of the worlds on earth was not deliberate to begin a discussion as the one above...

Is it worth living?

YES

So much beauty in the world... so much love...there is so much good.

So much to see...so much to do ...yes it is worth living.

• Subscriber

so many beautiful things! okay i'm rather blessed, havent been through any major issues myself... so after being alive for all these years, i say i didnt wanna miss out on one day! and i hope i live to be 99 (but i wanna stay lucid, please!)..

music, friends, love &sex, nature & animals , holidays, summernights , hugs , paintings , stars , seas , books & stories...

and i still have so many things to see, people to meet, places to visit, things to read and hear...

so many problems in the world today, makes me wonder:  Is it worth the trip....?

add on your thoughts, reflections, stories, pictures, videos, music, poems, etc....

yes things happen in the world that we have no controll over but we do have controll over our own lives and happiness.