Seriously, is Life On Earth Worth Living?

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

“A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.â€

A.Einstein.

• Subscriber

YES!! Life on Earth is worth living! There is a saying which says " For every problems, there is a solution". So even if there are many problems today we will probably find a solution because we made errors by ourselves.

• Subscriber

Absolutely worth living, good and bad is part of life’sjourney and learning experience, on the whole I think there are a lot more goodpeople in the world than bad and I expect good things that happen outweigh thebad but the bad stuff gets more focus and is more widely reported especially inthe media.

Here are a few of the smaller but not insignificant things that make us feel better sometimes

tumblr_kxtegj7Fay1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

• Subscriber
http://community.u2.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif">Anjana[/img]Absolutely worth living, good and bad is part of life’s journey and learning experience, on the whole I think there are a lot more good people in the world than bad and I expect good things that happen outweigh the bad but the bad stuff gets more focus and is more widely reported especially in the media.

Here are a few of the smaller but not insignificant things that make us feel better sometimes

tumblr_kxtegj7Fay1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

ohmg.......these are some of the best things in life.........especially KNOWING when somebody misses you...I think nobody misses me when i'm gone...but they do....I'm always trippin...!!!.smile.gif Thanks Anjana for posting this!

Get out of taxes? Try the bank of U2? (A-hahahahaha) I believe it's in Holland.

Life's worth living because we each make it so. Can't save the world. Can't change all that is wrong, but I know I affect a lot of change for the better each day in my own little community and that matters to the critters and people I am in relation with.

my thoughts ^^

thanks for posting this Celticfc09-as a u2 newbie-never heard this song before, and its always a pleasure to discover new sutff for  myself--just LOVE edges harmoney with bono near the end!

they sound great together---soemone once posted that bono needed a back up singer---WTF? edge is great!!

my thoughts ^^

bono mentions osama here, pre-song, and i was thinking, "could i ever kill osama?" and after reflection, the answer i got is no...i realized i just couldnt do st like that---take another persons life---Im not scum like osama.....its just not in me....but i do get plenty mad at the injustices of life!! and hell yes-music helps me deal with it...to be a catharsis----

• Subscriber

Music is so cathartic Spicy, you are right there. Whether it is through the lyrics giving us a message or giving us hope. Or just one of those songs that you can sing your heart out too to get rid of anger/sadness etc... by having a damn good sing.

Music is so cathartic Spicy, you are right there. Whether it is through the lyrics giving us a message or giving us hope. Or just one of those songs that you can sing your heart out too to get rid of anger/sadness etc... by having a damn good sing.
right on sister!! see my musical catharsis thread and add on!! gurl power!!