What would be your U2 wish ????

n2u274

• Subscriber

I like you one caz- that would be so cool.

But would like to add as doing that got to spend time with the band and write the tour book to go with the dvd.

For them to do a show @ The Ritz, Ybor City (Tampa, FL)...one of our house gigs! A 2000 seat venue that's had Arctic Monkeys, Motorhead, Lady Gaga, Dream Theater, Michael Franti, DJ Tiesto, The Chemical Brothers, Rodrigo y Gabriela just to name a few. Smashing Pumpkins will be up next. In fact, they should do those 2000 seat venue tours....but here's the catch...keep it a secret of where they're going to. Post up that they're playing at that specific venue in a 24hr period....it will still be sold out, and at the same time, keep the hysteria to a minimal. Ticket price should be no more than $100. Do it for the fans! Sound companies usually gets notified months in advance, yet don't share it with the public. This type of environment would show more of their rock/raw side....back to the War days!

• Subscriber

My dream would be to have Bono pick me to go on stage during City of Blinding Lights. Then he'd do his running thing and i could run with him. 

Though, knowing my luck, i'd probably have a sprained ankle or something and i'd have to limp along with him. Hahahaha either would be amazing though happy.gif Then i'd be able to say, "Yeah, i limped alongside Bono on stage. Jealous?" 

Gotta dream crazy though right?