U2 Maybe Saying "G'day!" in Dec. 2010

bflorendo

So, yes....U2 maybe bringing U2 360 to Australia in December 2010. Come to think of it, I haven't been back to Sydney, since I moved from there in 92'. Time to visit....if U2 visits! They maybe confirming this when they release the new dates for the postponed N. American tour. Source: Triple M.

• Subscriber

dont think they will be heading back to the uk soon pete.
Well, if a new album is out by the end of the year, then U2 will have to go and promote it across the world. That's what Zoo TV did- playing Birmingham when AB came out, and playing Wembley after Zooropa came out.

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

MacFoley']dont think they will be heading back to the uk soon pete.

Well, if a new album is out by the end of the year, then U2 will have to go and promote it across the world. That's what Zoo TV did- playing Birmingham when AB came out, and playing Wembley after Zooropa came out.first they will visit the countries they havent visited yet plus play the postponed dates in the us. then they will probably break in 2011 and then get back together to finish the album, and knowing u2, they will probably scrap the songs and rebuild them. then production and mixing takes time. also edge will be taking care of the achtung baby remaster production due out next year for the 20th anniversary.

maybe they album could come out this november time, traditionally when most u2 albums come out to get the xmas sales in. if this happens we could see uk dates in 2011.

if not definatley in nov 2011 so therefore no u2 uk dates until 2012 maybe.

but i dont think uk dates right now is on top of their priority.

Still waiting for UK news. 

Good job they might be playing in December, when the weather is hottest in Oz.

You're wrong mate...it is hottest in February. Dec is also hot, Jan hotter...but Feb is the hottest :-)