Weird thread---add on your own weirdness----

xtraspicy62

[quote name=razspazz]

I became a registered instructor of this tool. You can't get much weirder than that!

pimp.gif

and here i thought the predator was a made up hollywood thingy....youre an instructor? tell us, did u teach george clooney how to use it for the movie?smile.gif

• Subscriber

No, unfortunately I didn't teach George.

I'm not sure he took lessons, there is a documentary that this film is based on, and the guy who invented the tool, and who I got my teaching certification from (Master Peter Brusso), demonstrates the weapon, I believe George is mimiking that footage, and is such a good actor he is able to appear adept at the use of it (or maybe he really is!).

That said, it is as easy to use as he makes it look, and is incredibly efficient.smokin.gif

No, unfortunately I didn't teach George.

I'm not sure he took lessons, there is a documentary that this film is based on, and the guy who invented the tool, and who I got my teaching certification from (Master Peter Brusso), demonstrates the weapon, I believe George is mimiking that footage, and is such a good actor he is able to appear adept at the use of it (or maybe he really is!).

That said, it is as easy to use as he makes it look, and is incredibly efficient.smokin.gif

that being said, is it legal to own one? will it protect me, a little woman? can i carry it on the street?